Aadhaar Card-Pan Card Alert: One should always keep checking his/her CIBIL score. If there have been some changes in the entry then you will get the information in time.
Fraudsters do not miss to commit fraud in your name by stealing the Aadhaar card number and PAN card number. Fraudulently, without your knowledge, the photo in your PAN card is changed and applied for a loan from the finance company. Also, the phone is financed later. In such a situation, it is necessary for all the people that they should not share their information with any unknown person. Actually, if your information is used by an unknown person, then using your name can lead to forgery.
Extra careful and cautious and careful
- Do not give your document to any unknown person
- After giving the document, information about the concerned office should be obtained
- The photocopy of the document should be kept safe with you.
- Original copy of PAN card, Aadhar card, passbook should not be given to anyone.
- Priority should be given to giving mask basis for any work
- In case of wrong entry in CIBIL data, the information related to it should be given to the bank and the police.
Always By checking CIBIL score
One should always keep checking his/her CIBIL score. If there have been some changes in the entry then you will get the information in time. In such a situation, do not share the information of your PAN card and Aadhar card (Aadhaar Card Latest Update) with any unknown person.